Why Work in Canada
The second largest country in the world, Canada, is home to incredible natural wonders as well as culturally rich and vibrant cities that make it one of the top destinations in the world.
Compared to any other developed country, Canada has more economic immigrants coming to the nation. In order to make a nation great, not just the number of immigrant is important, but also the way you treat these immigrants once they are here becomes essential.
Do you know what the main reason behind this successful integration of immigrants in Canada is? Well, it is the immigration system as well as the policy of multiculturism. Immigrants in Canada are offered a Canadian Permanent Residence. Moreover, they are provided with a wide range of services made especially for them, among which, some are funded by private organizations that are run by volunteers, generally 1st generation immigrants and some by the Government of Canada.
Canada, considered as one of the top countries to live as well as work in, is a nation that has multiple cultures and beneficial immigration system.
- The growing labor market in Canada offers a number of opportunities for deserving and skilled immigrants.
- With work permits, if you apply for permanent residency in Canada, you will be granted a Canadian citizenship. Not many countries offer this.
- Are you a new parent? In Canada, you can take 18 months of parental leave after the birth of your child.
- According to the Canadian government, building francophone communities will help in the creation of international networks and enable access to new markets.
In which sectors are the jobs?
In the sales and service sector, there are more than a third of all the job vacancies, which is 34.9% or 115,000. The second highest number of vacancies are in the trades and transport sector, which is 12.8% or 42,000.
Which positions are in demand?
- Retail salespersons
- Transit and motor vehicle drivers
- Cooks and chefs
- Human resource and business service professionals
- Customer service representatives
- Clerks, store shelf stockers and other related positions
- Food and beverage services
- Professionals in nursing sector
- Traders, laborers and helpers
- Kitchen helpers, food counter sales attendants and related positions
- Computer and information systems professionals
The immigrants in Canada play a huge role in creating arts and entertainment, innovating their technology sector, creating opportunities for new jobs and building outreach programs for newcomers. To be precise, they contribute a lot to the Canadian culture.
So, if you are interested, go for it! Canada will welcome you.