Canada, considered as one of the top countries to live as well as work in, is a nation that has multiple cultures and beneficial immigration system.
- The growing labor market in Canada offers a number of opportunities for deserving and skilled immigrants.
- With work permits, if you apply for permanent residency in Canada, you will be granted a Canadian citizenship. Not many countries offer this.
- Are you a new parent? In Canada, you can take 18 months of parental leave after the birth of your child.
- According to the Canadian government, building francophone communities will help in the creation of international networks and enable access to new markets.
In which sectors are the jobs?
In the sales and service sector, there are more than a third of all the job vacancies, which is 34.9% or 115,000. The second highest number of vacancies are in the trades and transport sector, which is 12.8% or 42,000.
Which positions are in demand?
- Retail salespersons
- Transit and motor vehicle drivers
- Cooks and chefs
- Human resource and business service professionals
- Customer service representatives
- Clerks, store shelf stockers and other related positions
- Food and beverage services
- Professionals in nursing sector
- Traders, laborers and helpers
- Kitchen helpers, food counter sales attendants and related positions
- Computer and information systems professionals
The immigrants in Canada play a huge role in creating arts and entertainment, innovating their technology sector, creating opportunities for new jobs and building outreach programs for newcomers. To be precise, they contribute a lot to the Canadian culture.
So, if you are interested, go for it! Canada will welcome you.