Family Support Applicants:
To apply for this category, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Should have a financially independent family relative who’s either a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen in New Brunswick. The relative must either be working a job or running a business for a minimum of 12 continuous months.
- Must possess a minimum experience of 2 continuous years in respective profession in New Brunswick.
- Academically qualified to be eligible for the work position.
- Should be financially able to establish in New Brunswick.
- Must be able to sign an official agreement to settle down permanently in the province of New Brunswick.
The Entrepreneurial stream by the New Brunswick PNP is intended for the people who’re willing to make an investment in a local business along with relocating with their families.
- Should possess a legitimate and minimum net worth of $600,000. An amount of $300,000 in the total net worth should be unimpeded liquidity.
- Must be able to make an investment of $250,000 or more in a local business and acquire at least 33% of the ownership.
- The candidate should display business experience which should be either 3 ownership years or 5 senior management years in the prior five years.
- The age should be ranged between 22 and 55.
- A minimum of two college education years.
- Should score a minimum of level 5 in either English or France Canadian Language Benchmark test. Candidate should display proficiency in speaking, writing, reading, and listening.
The process of applying:
- Tender EOI.
- Submit an application for nomination certificate.
- Submit an application for permanent residence to the federal government.
- Professional fee is a total of $24,500 categorized into $2,500 before EOI, $17,000 after EOI, $5,000 for nomination.
- Provincial government fee is $2,000 to be paid while submitting nomination application.
- Security Deposit is a sum of $100,000.