New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be able to send in their application for this category:
- Each and every selection aspect and eligibility criteria of Federal Skilled Worker Program must be met. The score should be a minimum of 67 points against 100.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 and not more than 55.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 7 for Canadian English Language Benchmark or he/she must be proficient in writing, speaking, reading, listening in French while also scoring at least 7 for the same language benchmark.
- A secondary school education is a must. It can either be acquired in Canada or should be approved by a qualified entity if achieved abroad.
- Should possess work experience of 1 year in either of 0, A, or B National Occupational categories.
- Agree and commit to work and live in New Brunswick through signing an official form.
- The candidate should be able to successfully provide a proof of minimum financial ability that’s required to settle in New Brunswick.
- If the candidate’s application is supported by an employment offer, the company should have an age of not less than one year.
Job Offer Applicants
To apply for this category, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Must have an employment offer from a company or employer operating in New Brunswick. Employers must be able to illustrate that there’s complexity in discovering the candidate with these skill sets in local employment market.
- A self-assessment grid score of a minimum of 50 points must be acquired.
- Must be able to sign an official agreement to settle down permanently in the province of New Brunswick.