If Ontario is your dreamland and you have been dreaming of settling there, then this news will surely brighten up your hopes.
A total of 283 candidates were invited, with Comprehensive Ranking System scores between 466 and 467 in the Express Entry Pool to apply for Provincial Nomination on February 2, 2021.
The candidates, invited by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), may be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP). This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives foreign workers — with skilled work experience — the opportunity to permanently settle in Ontario, and in turn, fill shortages in Ontario’s labor market.
The main occupations in demand in Ontario:
In this draw, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited Express Entry candidates to apply for the provincial nomination if they had work experience in one of the following ten occupations:
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124)
- Other business services managers (NOC 0125)
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601)
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111)
- Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112)
- Human resources professionals (NOC 1121)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163).
Apply for a provincial Nomination and enhance your chances of immigration:
Invited Express Entry candidates need to demonstrate that they have at least one year of work experience in one of these occupations. These candidates are not yet applying for permanent residence but, they are applying for a provincial nomination, which will effectively guarantee them a chance to apply for Canadian immigration in a subsequent Express Entry draw. That’s why applying for a provincial nomination increasing your chances of immigrating to your dreamland.