Criteria for Saskatchewan Express Entry
If you want to be eligible for this category, you must not be a refugee claimant. Once this criterion is satisfied, you can be eligible with legal status in or outside Canada.
Apart from this, the other criteria that must be satisfied are,
- You must create a profile in Canada Express Entry pool and get a valid job seeker validation code.
- You must be able to score at least 60 points out of 100 in the SINP grid.
- You must show the results of your language test from an authorized testing agency. They should be the same as your declaration in the Express Entry Profile.
- You must have completed one year of post-secondary education or training under the system which is similar to the Canadian education system. You should have a degree or a diploma or at least a certificate of training.
- You must have any one of these,
- An experience of one year in a skilled profession, in the past 10 years
- An experience of two years in a skilled trade, in the past 5 years
- An experience of one year in Canada, in the past 3 years (trades or non-trades)
- You must have an experience in any high skilled occupation which is categorized according to the National Occupation Classification (NOC), 0, A & B, which is considered in high demand in Saskatchewan
- You must provide a proof that you are eligible to have a license, which states if your profession is a regulated or skilled trade. In case of skilled trade, you must bear a certificate from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission.
- You must have a proof of settlement funds and a plan.