Canada has many modern, stylish, and clean cities that attract many immigrants. Anyone moving to Canada is sure of enjoying its fascinating outdoor appearance and the convenience offered by its cities. Canada is one of the states that let you live efficiently in a suburban town and commute to work.

The Corona pandemic has affected immigration severely. In the past two years, immigrant journeys have been interrupted by border closure, travel restrictions, and lockdowns. But the good news is that on January 19, Canada conducted a new Express Entry. Canada is calling 1,036 migration applicants to apply for long-lasting residence in Canada.

The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) candidates are the only ones that received an invitation from the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) mark cut off was 745. But the PNP applicants receive spontaneous 600 points, which are summed to their overall score during selection. So their score looks high.

September 14 is the last time Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates received the Express Entry draws invitation. The Express Entry draws have been available exclusively for PNP candidates since September.

IRCC has invited 1,428 candidates under Express Entry since the beginning of 2022. The CRS cut-off has been between 700 and 800 during the past 10 PNP-specific EE draws. The cut-off of 745 was lower than the 808 CRS necessity for the first draw of 2022 on January 5.

The Express Entry pool is full of the FSWP and the CEC candidates. The collection had a total of around 194,000 candidates on January 4. About 80% of these applicants qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the other 20% qualify for the CEC. Although the numbers are rounded, the difference makes up the number of applicants that qualify for other programs such as the Federal Skilled Traders Program and PNP.

The FSWP candidates were the most called to apply for permanent residence before the corona pandemic. Around 45% of all the Express Entry invitations were given to the FSWP applicants in 2019. However, IRCC has not invited the FSWP for any application since December 2020, so the pool is full.

Since September, the number of CEC applicants in the entry pool has increased dramatically. Six months ago, they made up around 6%, but currently, they make up approximately 20%. Around June, IRCC was holding big CEC draws, calling 6,000 candidates to apply simultaneously.

Pages: 1 2