The immigration office of Saskatchewan has added seven new jobs to the list of occupation in demand. In fact, this latest upgrade has got an occupation in the field of medicine, contracting and horticulture. The jobs have been added to the list for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
On the other hand, many jobs were also waived off. These include jobs in the field of engineering, business consultancy, and architecture.
The Three Most Primary Skilled Worker Immigration Streams of the Province Are:
1. International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer
2. International Skilled Worker – Occupations In Demand
3. International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry
The stream of Employment Offer stays absolutely open for a whole year. Furthermore, the streams of Occupations In Demand and Express Entry are intermittently opened for fresh applications. However, the scope to file an application usually closes in a span of hours.
Seven Jobs Added to the Saskatchewan’s Occupations In Demand Category
– NOC 3111 Psychiatrists
– NOC 3215 Medical Radiation Technologists
– NOC 3234 Paramedics
– NOC 7201 Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
– NOC 7204 Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
– NOC 7384 Recreation Vehicle Service
– NOC 0822 Managers in horticulture