The Requirements You Must Possess to Opt for International Skilled Worker – Occupation In-Demand Category

    You must have a score of 60 out of 100 on the SINP point evaluation grid.

    A language score of at least 4 under the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) must be there. 

    You must have a degree, diploma or certificate in a training, a post-secondary education or an apprenticeship similar to the Canadian education system at least a year.

    You must possess at least a year of work experience in the past 10 years of your occupation. 

    If your field needs, you must have a proof that you are eligible to get a permit in Saskatchewan.

    You should also have a settlement plan and a verification of settlement funds.

Eligibility Needed for Express Entry Stream in Saskatchewan

You can qualify for the Saskatchewan immigration category when you are from outside Canada or if you have a legal status in Canada. However, you are not eligible if you are a refugee applicant.

Furthermore, as a candidate you must have:

    A Canada Express Entry Pool profile. 

    A job seeker confirmation code.

    A 60 out of 100 score on the SINP grid.

    Authentic language test report from an appropriate testing agency. In fact, the result must corroborate what you’ve claimed in your Express Entry profile.

    Received a degree, diploma or certificate of an apprenticeship, post-secondary education or training similar to that of the Canadian education system. 

    A full year of work experience in a non-trade skilled profession in the past 10 years. Alternatively, a work experience for two years in a skilled trade in the past five years is also valid. You can also apply if you have a complete year of work experience in the past three years in Canada (trades and non-trades).

    Experience of working in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) in a skilled occupation. In Saskatchewan, A or B are deemed to be in demand.

    A regulated profession and you must verify that you are entitled to a license in Saskatchewan. A credential is needed from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission in case of skilled trades. 

    A settlement plan and proof verifying settlement funds.

Pages: 1 2