The Requirements You Must Possess to Opt for International Skilled Worker – Occupation In-Demand Category
• You must have a score of 60 out of 100 on the SINP point evaluation grid.
• A language score of at least 4 under the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) must be there.
• You must have a degree, diploma or certificate in a training, a post-secondary education or an apprenticeship similar to the Canadian education system at least a year.
• You must possess at least a year of work experience in the past 10 years of your occupation.
• If your field needs, you must have a proof that you are eligible to get a permit in Saskatchewan.
• You should also have a settlement plan and a verification of settlement funds.
Eligibility Needed for Express Entry Stream in Saskatchewan
You can qualify for the Saskatchewan immigration category when you are from outside Canada or if you have a legal status in Canada. However, you are not eligible if you are a refugee applicant.
Furthermore, as a candidate you must have:
• A Canada Express Entry Pool profile.
• A job seeker confirmation code.
• A 60 out of 100 score on the SINP grid.
• Authentic language test report from an appropriate testing agency. In fact, the result must corroborate what you’ve claimed in your Express Entry profile.
• Received a degree, diploma or certificate of an apprenticeship, post-secondary education or training similar to that of the Canadian education system.
• A full year of work experience in a non-trade skilled profession in the past 10 years. Alternatively, a work experience for two years in a skilled trade in the past five years is also valid. You can also apply if you have a complete year of work experience in the past three years in Canada (trades and non-trades).
• Experience of working in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) in a skilled occupation. In Saskatchewan, A or B are deemed to be in demand.
• A regulated profession and you must verify that you are entitled to a license in Saskatchewan. A credential is needed from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission in case of skilled trades.
• A settlement plan and proof verifying settlement funds.