The government of Ontario- Canada had started accepting the applications for international students and foreign national workers for permanent residency in Canada under OINP from the date of 20th July.
The Province of Ontario can nominate only 6000 applications from the international students and foreign workers under two categories which are Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Ontario Express Entry. OINP is delegatedwith the task of observing every application in respect to the limit of 6000 applications and their righteousness per se. The acceptance of the application is subject to the allotted time in which the application has to be submitted. The applications are needed to be submitted through the online portal of OINP within twenty-one days of registering one’s profile.
As warned above, OINP is going to be accepting the application for a limited number of days to which it is pertinent to submit the same. OINP will also send a notification on the online page regarding the last date of acceptance of the applications.
The Requirements which are needed to be fulfilled by International Students who have a job offer in hand from a Canadian employer are as follows:
The international student must possess a full-time degree or a diploma from a recognized public owned university in Canada while fulfilling all the relevant requirements of the said course.
- The duration of the course should be a minimum of two years. Or a certificate of a postgraduate diploma or masters with a graduation degree in hand.
- The degreebefore the post- graduate diploma or masters can be obtained from outside the turf of Canada.
- It is essential that half of the international student’s degrees must have been obtained from Canada.
- The said student must have attained a full-time and steady job offer from a Canadian employer.
- It is important that the job offer must rely on the minimum wage structure defined for the said profession in the Province of Ontario.
- It is not essential to attain a job in the same field of your educational qualification.
- It is also pertinent to apply for permanent residency within two years from the date of receiving your Canadian degree.