So, you want to come to Canada…eh? And most probably, the reason for your arrival to Canada is that you want to work part-time in Canada and earn some quick cash. That is great and congratulations on your will to do so!

But, first things first, the Canadian government allows to 51 nations of the world visa-free access to Canada. The sentence before means that Canadian government has bilateral agreements with 51 countries of the world. The maximum stay for non-residents of Canada coming from the countries which have the bilateral agreement with Canada is six months. Six-month stay is also the highest length of residence for the residents of the countries that don’t have bilateral contract with Canada.

The government of Canada doesn’t require you to enter Canada with the visa, if you come from the following countries:

  • All of the European Union countries – excluding Romania and Bulgaria
  • Australia
  • Japan
  • Chile
  • the United States of America
  • Republic of South Korea
  • Antigua and Barbuda
  • Brunei
  • Israel
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • Samoa

Note that we have not listed all of the countries whose passports don’t require you a visa stamp when you enter Canada.

Most of the immigrants that arrive in Canada come from the countries that require a visa to enter Canada. In order to obtain a Canadian temporary resident visa, one must visit the Canadian Embassy in their country or a Canadian consulate.

If you are unable to travel to your country’s capital, where a Canadian Embassy is usually located in, then you can apply for the Canadian Temporary Via through the eTA Program – Electronic Travel Authorization. eTA Program is supported and connected to all of the Canadian embassies in the world.

One important thing you must know is that you can visit Canada with a Temporary Via, but you can’t work without the work visa, a.k.a Work Permit. Let’s learn a few things about Canadian Work Permits.

The seven important things to learn about the Canadia Work Permits are the following:


Pages: 1 2