The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program recently invited 754 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on 2nd March. The program had invited candidates who were likely eligible for the Express Human Capital Priorities Stream, commonly known as HCP. The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives various foreign workers a priceless opportunity to kick start their career progression while making Canada their new home. All the invited candidates had profiles in the Express Entry system and had Comprehensive Ranking System scores were between 463 and 467.
Work Experience Prerequisites
In this draw, OINP had some requirements for the invited candidates. The targeted occupations were quite similar to the previous HCP draw on 2nd February. It invited candidates who had extensive work experience in either of the following occupations:
- Experienced professions in banking, credit, and other investment managers. Job code NOC 0122
- Professions in advertising, marketing, and public relations (PR) managers. Job code NOC 024
- Candidates in other business service managers. Job code NOC 0125
- Corporate sales managers. Job code NOC 0601
- Applicants in financial auditors and accountants. Job code NOC 1111
- Applicants in financial and investment analysts. Job code NOC 1112
- Human resource managers and officers. Job code NOC1121
- Applicants in professional occupations in business management consulting. Job code NOC 1122
- Candidates who had applied as registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses. Job code NOC 3012
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants. Job code NOC 4163
Being the largest proportion of the Express-Entry linked PNP nominations issued last year, invited Express Entry candidates were required to have at least one year of work experience in either of the above occupations to receive a provincial nomination. If the candidates succeed under this or other Express –Entry linked PNP, they can be jolted to the frontline to receive invitations to apply for permanent residence.