Are you one of those seeking Canada’s immigration? Want to work in Canada?
Provincial Nominee Programs – PNPs are for you! Know all about Canadian PNPs, their advantages and the nominee programs of different provinces here.
If you are interested to get settled in the provinces /territories of Canada, this program nominates you to apply for it. All the provinces in Canada and its two territories have a unique PNP as per their needs except Quebec which has its own system of selection. Each Canadian PNP has its own guidelines and streams that are specific to the province that allows attracting immigrants having knowledge, skills and experience that are required for the labor market. These programs ultimately aim at the development of the economy of the province and Canada as a whole.
Those Canadian Provinces and territories who wish to participate in this program are required to sign agreements with the IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. This agreement allows those provinces /territories to examine the immigrants who satisfy the requirements. These programs enable the governments to welcome the immigrants efficiently.
Provinces /territories have tailor made PNPs to address their needs. This helps in the selection of nominees who are eligible and willing to work in the province. PNPs can work closely with Federal Express Entry Immigration for faster immigrations.
Here are the advantages of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs:
If you want to reside permanently in Canada, it is better to apply with the Provincial Nominee programs.
- Some provinces accept nominations of individuals which are recommended by the employers. But the employer must be able to prove his competency, eligibility and his ability in contributing to the economy of Canada. These provinces are ‘soft’ towards the employers.
- If you want the application to be processed quickly, the Provincial Nominee Programs are ideal. Resident status can be awarded quickly than expected.
- As each province has its own guidelines with respect to PNPs, candidates find it easier to apply. The guidelines are simple to follow and gives a clear picture.
- Under the Federal Immigration Program, there is the Points based system to decide on the eligibility. This makes it a tough competition. However there are other criteria in the programs through which candidates can apply.
- Each province has a different nominee program with requirements specific to their needs. Those applicants who could not meet the criteria under the Federal Skilled Worker program need not worry. They can still apply through these PNPs.
Provinces and their respective Provincial Nominee Program
The provinces who participate in the Provincial Nominee Program are mentioned below:
The eligible candidates are nominated by the state of Alberta to migrate and reside through the AINP.
The British Columbia, under this program, selects the immigrants to meet the requirements of labor market of the state.
Manitoba, under this PNP, nominates the immigrants as per the needs of the province.
The needs of the economic market of New Brunswick are met by nominating immigrants through the NBPNP.
This province selects immigrants having precise skills and experience under the NLPNP.
This program allows the Northwest Territories to recommend the suitable immigrants.
Under Nova Scotia Program for nomination, Nova Scotia can nominate qualified individuals to migrate to Canada to satisfy the labor market needs.
This program looks for individuals who meet the criteria. Candidates who are qualified, after fulfilling all the criteria can receive certificates of their nomination.
This Nominee program allows Prince Edward Island for nominating the immigrants to address the needs of their labor /economic market.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Program for nomination will provide for nominating people who are looking to permanently migrate to Canada, thus fulfilling the needs of Saskatchewan’s labor /economic market.
Yukon Program for nomination helps Yukon in nominating individuals to fulfill the needs of its economic market.
So check your skills, knowledge and experience and submit your application through one of the Canadian Provincial Nomination Programs. Be one among those entitled individuals to migrate and work in Canada and become a permanent resident! Apply today!