If you are a United States citizen all that is required to enter Canada is your passport. However, all those who enter Canada is required to have their passport and the eTA is linked to their passport.

Have a nice trip!!!


Interesting for You


Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know the news.

Let’s get social

Follow us on social media today!