- The eligible candidates must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment report by any of the designated institutes stating that the foreign education credentials are equivalent.
- The candidates must be able to demonstrate French or English language skills meeting the Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher in all 4 levels- listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- The candidates must be able to prove their intention of residing in Ontario.
- The eligible candidates must be able to produce proof of sufficient funds to cover settlement costs.
- Must meet the specific criteria under the Federal Skilled Worker Class or Canadian Express Class.
Upon issuing of the Notification of Interest, a candidate must register within 6 months on the online application system and duly submit the application. After registration, the application must be submitted within 14 days.
All candidates in the express entry pool definitely have a reason to rejoice and celebrate. Immigration to Ontario, Canada is a great step towards enhancing the quality of life and securing a great future for yourself and your loved ones.