The government of Ontario- Canada had started accepting the applications for international students and foreign national workers for permanent residency in Canada under OINP from the date of 20th July.
The Province of Ontario can nominate only 6000 applications from the international students and foreign workers under two categories which are Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Ontario Express Entry. OINP is delegatedwith the task of observing every application in respect to the limit of 6000 applications and their righteousness per se. The acceptance of the application is subject to the allotted time in which the application has to be submitted. The applications are needed to be submitted through the online portal of OINP within twenty-one days of registering one’s profile.
As warned above, OINP is going to be accepting the application for a limited number of days to which it is pertinent to submit the same. OINP will also send a notification on the online page regarding the last date of acceptance of the applications.
The Requirements which are needed to be fulfilled by International Students who have a job offer in hand from a Canadian employer are as follows:
The international student must possess a full-time degree or a diploma from a recognized public owned university in Canada while fulfilling all the relevant requirements of the said course.
- The duration of the course should be a minimum of two years. Or a certificate of a postgraduate diploma or masters with a graduation degree in hand.
- The degreebefore the post- graduate diploma or masters can be obtained from outside the turf of Canada.
- It is essential that half of the international student’s degrees must have been obtained from Canada.
- The said student must have attained a full-time and steady job offer from a Canadian employer.
- It is important that the job offer must rely on the minimum wage structure defined for the said profession in the Province of Ontario.
- It is not essential to attain a job in the same field of your educational qualification.
- It is also pertinent to apply for permanent residency within two years from the date of receiving your Canadian degree.
The Requirements which are needed to be fulfilled by Foreign Workers who have a job offer in hand from a Canadian employer are as follows:
The foreign worker should have a minimum of two years of paid work experience in the last five years in the said occupation in a foreign country or Canada to be eligible for a permanent residency.
- If the foreign worker is applying for the regulated occupation in the Province of Ontario, then he/she should possess a proper license and a certificate to work in the before said Province of Ontario.
- The foreign worker must have attained a full-time and steady job offer from a Canadian employer who must also apply in same regards.
- The foreign worker should also possess a valid work permit to reside and work in the country.
The Requirements which are needed to be fulfilled by the Employers who are intending to offer a permanent job to an international student or a foreign worker are as follows:
The employer must be active in the claimed business or industry for a minimum of three years.
- The employer should also possess a place of work in the Province of Ontario where he/she is planning to send an international student or a foreign worker for work.
- The employer should also be in compliance with the health & safety standards in the work place, labor laws, labor relations laws and employment standards in the Province.
- The employers who have their work place inside the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) must have a minimum gross profit of 1 million dollars for the last fiscal year and must have at least five full-time employees who are either the citizens or have a P.R. of Canada.
- The employers who have their work place outside of GTA must have a minimum gross income of half a million dollars for the last fiscal year and must have at least three permanent employees who are either the citizens or have a P.R. of Canada.
The requirements which needed to be fulfilled for job positions are as follows:
- The job position offered must be in compliance with the Governments’ definition of skilled occupation (NOC level 0, A or B).
- It should be a minimum of 1560 hours of paid and full-time employment a year.
- It should also be in compliance with the minimum wage rate in that particular region of work.
- It should not give rise to a labor dispute or a matter of liked nature.
- It should also not disturb the employment prospects of Canadian citizens.
- The job position must be essential for the organization’s steady working.